Sunday 4 August 2013

♥ Stitchy stitchy! ♥

I recently purchased some bargain embroidery hoops while in the charity shops.  It got me thinking - I used to LOVE a bit of stitching and am going to start again, watch this space...

...until then, here are some pics of stitchy projects from back int' day...

First is my entry to the The Great Big Stitched Postcard Swap which I won by the way, the theme was "discover".  You can see all the entries here and read a blogpost about the previous years' entry (bloom) here.

stitchy caravan & bunting

close up

  
Pretty appliqued cakes...



 ...Craft Fair stitchies...

Lavender bags, hearts etc


Pin cushion scrap pack


...stitchy cards...


valentines cards


...and Christmas stitchies!

felt garland


Tree decorations



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...